Her credits include over 120 films, theater productions, commercials and video games. Her works have screened worldwide, claiming multiple international awards, including Best Score- Short at the Hollywood Music in Media Awards (2018), Best Score for a Short at Fimucite, the Tenerife international film-music festival (2017) – out of 917 films and Best Featurette Score at Idyllwild festival of cinema (2017). She was also nominated for an HMMA for her feature score, Miss Arizona (2018) and This Day Forward (2017).
Nami had recorded music at East West Studios, Capitol Records, Fox Newman Scoring Stage and Warner Brothers Eastwood Scoring Stage. Her works have been performed by the Hollywood Chamber Orchestra, Haifa Symphony Orchestra, The Israel Sinfonietta Beer Sheva and Helix Collective Ensemble. She was honored at the Women Composers in Media event, held at the Ebell of Los Angeles (2016).
An alumna of the prestigious ASCAP Film Scoring workshop (16′), she graduated of the highly rigorous Scoring for Motion Pictures and TV program (SMPTV) at the University of Southern California and holds a B.A. in multi-style composition from the Jerusalem Academy of Music, where she was admitted directly to sophomore year.
As an active member of Women in Film (WIF) and the Alliance for Women Film Composers (AWFC), Nami is passionately involved in the film community, and was recently invited to be a guest speaker at a Filmmakers Alliance masterclass held in Hollywood and is part of the judging team for TopShorts.
Nami plays flute, piano and guitars. Having served 2 years in the army, Nami values work ethic, stamina and discipline. She is an avid film fan (…) but also enjoys the gym, hiking, and coffee!
- Absentia Season II premieres June 14th
- Dead End Released on Kan (Israeli Broadcast TV)
- PASSAGE SCORE WINS THE HMMA
- Miss Arizona Score & Passage Score Both Nominated for Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Trico Tri: Happy Halloween Opens in Theaters
- The Adventures of Thomasina Sawyer premiere announced!
- Miss Arizona wins AUDIENCE AWARD – BEST FEATURE
- THIS DAY FORWARD’s Score Nominated for an HMMA Award
- Luminarias wins Best Score (Short) at Tenerife International Film Music Festival
- The Big Nothing – Israeli TV show now airing on YES KIDZ Channel
- New Zealand’s Guide To Tessering Performed by the HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- Projects Showcase