It’s films like MINDGAME that remind me why I signed up for this career. MINDGAME is such a brilliant, mind-blowing thriller directed by Jamie Neese, whose work is no less than PERFECT. I can’t even begin to express how much I love this movie and the people behind it! Wrote about 26 min of score for it in 10 days. Here are pics from the mix. Here’s one of the main themes in the movie.
- Absentia Season II premieres June 14th
- Dead End Released on Kan (Israeli Broadcast TV)
- PASSAGE SCORE WINS THE HMMA
- Miss Arizona Score & Passage Score Both Nominated for Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Trico Tri: Happy Halloween Opens in Theaters
- The Adventures of Thomasina Sawyer premiere announced!
- Miss Arizona wins AUDIENCE AWARD – BEST FEATURE
- THIS DAY FORWARD’s Score Nominated for an HMMA Award
- Luminarias wins Best Score (Short) at Tenerife International Film Music Festival
- The Big Nothing – Israeli TV show now airing on YES KIDZ Channel
- New Zealand’s Guide To Tessering Performed by the HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- Projects Showcase